We live in a large and welcoming home with pool, we are close to shops & cafes, spacious park with wetland reserve & wildlife. Only a 10 min walk to Warwick train station & 5 mins drive to beach. We are 10km from the city. We live in a safe and community minded neighbourhood. Our location would be ideal for students studying at ECU Joondalup, Perth city, and Curtin.
Spacious accommodation 2 Bedrooms – both rooms are secure and quiet. Fully furnished and include a queen size bed, desk, bedside table, built-in cupboard, internet access and ceiling fan. There are 2 separate living areas in the house, so one living area can be for shared use along with access to outdoor alfresco area and access to use a large swimming pool. There is a fully functional large kitchen with extra fridge space available and full laundry facilities. The shared bathroom is large with a separate toilet. Off street parking is available.
We are an active couple who love to walk our friendly dog, travel, eat delicious food and meet new people from all parts of the world. We have 4 adult children (2 girls who are currently living away) 2 boys, one who lives at home and the other who will be moving interstate soon. They are currently studying at UWA and Curtin and work as Surf Lifeguards. We have an 8 month old Kelpie, he is an outdoor dog.
Will suit students/professionals who are clean/tidy, easy-going and friendly around others yet wants their own time/space.
$250 pw -Accomodation only / Bond $250
• Availability – 1 week -12 months
• Close to Trigg/Scarborough/North Beach/Sorrento Beaches, Public Transport, Shops, Gymnasiums, Parks
• 15 Kms from Perth city centre, 15 mins by Public transport
• Curtin and UWA Universities are 45 and 40 mins by public transport
• ECU Joondalup within 20 minutes by public transport, ECU Inglewood 40 mins
• Can teach swimming if needed at an additional cost
• Included costs - Electricity, Internet, Water, Gas
• House Rules - No big parties, No smoking, No drugs